Financial Finesse is The Trust’s partner to deliver former NFL players world-class financial guidance. The firm is completely unbiased and free of conflicts of interest that plague the financial services industry – meaning the company does not manage assets or sell any financial securities or investments. Instead, all its revenue comes from the sale of financial education programs to organizations.
Through this benefit, you receive access to the company’s elite team of Certified Financial Planner® professionals for unlimited access to unbiased phone-based financial planning through the following toll free number: 877-258-2129 (Open M-F, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET).
How Financial Finesse Can Assist You:
- Get a second opinion to avoid investment scams that frequently target pro athletes
- Protect yourself and your family from Identity Theft – the fastest growing crime in the US
- Plan your successful financial transition to a post-football career
- Build a strong budget and strategies for how to stick to it
- Guidance on the best ways to pay down debt and boost your credit score
- Coordinate your benefits from the NFLPA & second career to achieve financial security
- Fix financial problems before they reach a crisis level such as foreclosure or bankruptcy
- Assemble the financial structure to start your own business
- Determine the best ways to put your kids through college
- Serve as a trusted resource to help you navigate the unexpected financial issues you face throughout your life
You also have the ability to establish a financial coaching relationship with any of the team’s Certified Financial Planner® professionals, similar to how you might work with a physical trainer to improve your fitness level.
In addition, you have 24/7 access to the company’s award-winning NFLPA Financial Learning Center. Through this site, you can complete a personalized financial wellness assessment, which provides you with an analysis of your overall financial wellness, your greatest financial vulnerabilities, and next steps to take to improve your finances. There is no cost to you for this benefit. It is entirely paid for by The Trust.