Lakeview Health is a licensed and Joint Commission accredited addiction treatment and recovery center. Eligible former players may utilize inpatient treatment at Lakeview Health Substance Addiction Treatment and Recovery facility to treat substance abuse. Eligible former players who struggle with alcohol and substance use disorders and co-occurring mental illnesses can access this benefit.
In treating addiction, Lakeview Health addresses healing of the mind, body, and spirit – and the root of the diseases that fuel the cycle. Eligible former players are able to focus on their recovery, using curriculum and programming offered by Lakeview Health specific to their needs. Other specialty programs include pain recovery, medical and psychiatric care. Lakeview Health’s dual-diagnosis care addresses alcohol or drug use as well as trauma, mood disorders, depression, anxiety, and more.
Care is administered by full-time board-certified physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, licensed therapists, certified personal trainers, certified recovery coaches, and other ancillary staff. Using evidence-based therapies, Lakeview Health provides eligible former players with skills and healthy coping strategies to transition from a life in active addiction to a healthy, vibrant life in recovery. Upon departure, Lakeview Health ensures eligible former players receive on-going support through a robust alumni community and lifelong access to a Certified Recovery Coach.
How Lakeview Health Can Assist You:
- Daily meals and snacks prepared by on-site chef and culinary team
- Incorporate wellness and fitness into recovery with access to a 10,000-square foot wellness center with certified personal trainers
- Medically supervised detoxification for alcohol, opioids, and other drugs
- 24/7 on-site nursing care
- On-site individual and group therapies, including 12 Step meetings
- Private rooms
- Individualized treatment may include professionals and/or pain recovery programs
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) therapy
- Gender-separate facilities so you can focus on your recovery
- Gender-specific programs and curriculum to address your unique needs
- Addiction Treatment
- Dual diagnosis care
- Behavioral Health and Coping Skills
- Family Workshop
- Aftercare Planning
- Continued access to a Certified Recovery Coach and robust Alumni network