2017 Cities and Dates
Mar. 6 – Apr. 14: Houston, TX | Apr. 3 – May 12: Tampa, FL
Apr. 17 – May 26: Missouri City, TX | Apr. 17 – May 26: Coral Gables, FL
The Breakfast Club is a free six-week program that utilizes EXOS’ resources to enhance former players’ lives and create long-lasting positive lifestyle habits.
The Breakfast Club aims to give former players the opportunity to work out together and recreate that locker room atmosphere at EXOS and YMCA facilities throughout the country.
The Breakfast Club is open to all former players who have two credited seasons, regardless of how long they’ve been out of the NFL.
As part of the program, all former players receive:
• Three customized workout sessions per week.
• Unlimited physical therapy and one-on-one meetings with nutritionists.
• Pre-workout nutritional shakes and breakfast.
• SKLZ workout equipment to take home.
• An end-of-program social event for participants and their families.