Change can be challenging and sometimes overwhelming, especially if you are trying to make a life-impacting change. The best way to implement and sustain change in your lifestyle is to adopt simple strategies. These are small steps that you can do each and every day that set you up for success. Taking small steps leads to larger victories.
The reasons below, from the Cleveland Clinic, outline a great, simple strategy for improving your mind and your body – go for a walk!
By Cleveland Clinic Wellness Team
1) Walking reduces stress, cheers you up and increases self-esteem
2) You can lose weight by walking just 30 minutes a day
3) Regular walking lowers blood pressure, improves sleep and energizes you
4) Walks can be easier and more fun with a pedometer and a pal
5) People experience a major dip in snack cravings during and after a 15-minute walk
LEARN MORE ABOUT EXOS' LIFESTYLE SERVICES BY CONTACTING YOUR PROGRAM MANAGER TODAY.
DON'T HAVE A PROGRAM MANAGER? GET ENROLLED IN THE TRUST BY CALLING 866.725.0063 OR E-MAILING US AT INFO@PLAYERSTRUST.COM.